General Terms and Conditions
We operate on a first come first served basis and bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received.
Should you not be able to hold your wedding due to COVID we will reimburse your guest's payments made minus our admin fee of either £10 per booking or £100 will be taken from the client deposit payment. In all other situations our usual payment and cancellation terms apply eg:
- In the event of cancellation by the hirer: The following will be payable within the following timeframes... Cancellation more than 28 days before the hire period 50% of the hire cost, Cancellation less than 28 days 100% of the hire cost.
- Hels' Bells Tents retain the right to cancel a booking if they believe the wind speed, ground holding conditions and site exposure result in an unsafe environment for the tents and Hirer. A full refund will be made to the hirer.
- Should an accident happen during your stay in our tents and any of our bits and pieces become damaged or broken the guest will be responsible for the replacement cost of these items…
- Our Bell tents are strictly non-smoking and a £125 cleaning charge will be applied to any severely damaged tents. As much as we love pets and dogs, they do cause untold damage to our carefully selected bell tent bedding and interiors and ask that you keep the bell tents free from pets…
- We also ask that there are no naked flames under any circumstances in the tents and no fires within 15m of the tents.
Woodland Adventure Days
It is important to understand that there are certain risks and natural hazards that are associated with the environment that the Woodland Adventure Days are being held in.
By agreeing to this policy any and all claims for personal injury that may arise from the activities that your child may take part in at the Woodland Adventure days are waived.